School Name

Find It Fast

Icon Boxes

Portal Boxes Container

About Us

Eugene Field Elementary is named after the poet, Eugene Field, author of many poems and short stories during the late 19th Century. One of his most famous poems is Wynken, Blynken, and Nod. The original building was built in 1922, but was replaced by a new building in October 2005. There are many of the original architectural structures that were integrated into the new building.

star icon
History
Our Story
backpack icon
Mission
Our Mission
Leadership
Team