Eugene Field Elementary School will offer Montessori programming for students in pre-K through first grade in the 2023-2024 school year. The program will expand by one grade each year through the 2027-2028 school year.
Learn more about the Montessori method below:
- What is Montessori?
- How is it different from other Tulsa Public Schools programs?
- Who benefits from Montessori?
- What will you see in a Montessori classroom?
- Is the Emerson Montessori model successful?
- How is the Montessori model funded?
- Do all Montessori classrooms have an assistant?
- Does room design change for the Montessori model?
- How will the school transition from traditional to Montessori school be “rolled out”?
- How will expansion impact current students and teachers?
- How will students transition to middle school?