Pick up - drop off
There is no one to supervise children dropped off at Eugene Field before 7:20 a.m. Children should arrive at school at 7:30 a.m.
In order to ensure the safest place for our students, every person entering the building must now be buzzed in via the door bell. Please press the bell once and wait to be assisted. You must have valid ID for picking up children and make sure to remove hoodies, hats, and any other times that may hide your face. The doors will remain locked all day.
Parents who need to take a child from school during the day are to report to the office. Teachers are instructed, as a safety measure, never to release a child from class without permission from the office. It is important to make sure your child leaves school only with the authorized people. We will release a child only to persons you have listed on the enrollment form. Inform the school if someone different will be picking up your child. A student cannot be released from class until an authorized adult has signed him/her out in the office. The adult picking up the child must show a driver’s license or picture ID and be listed on PowerSchool as a person who may pick up.
Messages left for students in regards to after school plans MUST be made before 2:10 p.m. with office staff. The end of the day is very busy and that is the only way to ensure that your child will get the message.
No early pickup between 2:15 p.m.—2:35 p.m.
- Pre-K to First grade are released from the green hall. Parents may enter through the south hall.
- Second to Fifth grade who are walking home will exit out the front doors.
- Second to Fifth grade who are being picked up will remain inside the building until parent/designee arrives.
- Students remaining will be kept in the front area for pick-up.
- Students are not allowed back in the building after they have been dismissed.
Eugene Field Elementary
2249 S. Phoenix Ave,
Tulsa, OK 74107